The 7th Annual May iBowlStrikes Tournament
Any combination Handicap Doubles — $3,000
Last Weekend to WIN!
Official iBowlStrikes | Bowling200.com Handicap Doubles Tournament
Rules - May 2017
To bowl in this tournament you must be a current USBC Member with Card-ID# (You may be asked to show Regular ID)
2. This is
a handicap doubles bowling tournament with optional scratch singles, optional handicap singles, and optional women's handicap
3. Handicap ratio: 90% of 210 - Composite
USBC 2015/16 book average of 21 games or more. If no USBC 15/16 book average, we may consider using your
current 2016/17 average of 21 games or more--Please bring a league standings sheet as proof).
- Bowlers who do not meet the above requirement will bowl scratch. - Sports League averages are not allowed. If you have a Sports Bowling League average, we will adjust
the submitted average according to the USBC Average Adjustment Scale at Bowl.com
- At the tournament director's discretion, we may re-rate bowlers that have increased their
average 15 (or more) pins in the last year. We may also re-rate bowlers that have bowled in other Bowling200.com
tournaments in past years who have consistently averaged 10-15 or more pins over their book average. Bowlers that
have been re-rated by other tournaments may have to use their re-rated tournament average - at the director's discretion.
Please inform us if you have been re-rated for a tournament.
4. A Doubles Team may be any combination of male or
4b. Max Handicap per game: 45 for men | 55 for women
5. There is No Max Team Cap (or Alibi TeamMax Team Cap), which means any bowler may bowl with any other bowler. All
Scratch Bowlers can bowl together as a team.
The Maximum Handicap score per game by a single bowler allowed is 300.
(This includes Sidepots, Brackets, Singles,
and Doubles participation)
7. Prize fund for Doubles Entry will
be returned 100%. Itemized $30 Entry; $18.50 Prize fund, $6.50, Lineage, $5 Expenses. For $25 Entry: $15 to Prize fund
8. Bowlers may re-enter the tournament and cash more than once, but may only cash
1 time with the same partner.
9. Bowlers may only win 1 (one)
place in side pots for each division - Handicap and Scratch.
It is the bowler's responsibility to verify the accuracy of his or her own average. Failure to use proper average
shall disqualify scores if the submitted average is lower than the actual average.
11. The tournament directors may add additional Squads during the course of the tournament as deemed necessary.
12. We ask that Bowlers do not record their own scores. Opposing team bowlers or
Staff at your pair of lanes can record your scores. If you are unsure, please contact tournament staff or bowling center
13. Profanity, Cheating or abuse of equipment is not
14. Tournament Directors reserve the right
to re-rate or reject any entry
15. Decisions of the
Tournament directors shall be final
16. Current PBA
or PWBA Members / Cardholders are not permitted to participate in this tournament, unless the membership has expired.
17. 1 in 10 Team Entries will cash in Handicap Doubles (over 70 Bowlers cashed
in our last tournament).
18. Should the 2017 iBowlStrikes / Bowling200.com Winter
Bowling Tournament event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control such as weather, or any other circumstance(s)
beyond the tournament's control, the Bowling200.com Tournament will endeavor to set new dates for the event to make up
for any possible lost tournament days or squads.
shall be the Bowler's responsibility to inform the Tournament Directors if his or her average has been re-rated or adjusted.
The re-rated and/or adjusted average may be used during the tournament. Failure to inform the tournament directors of re-rated
averages may result in a disqualification. Bowlers are responsible for verifying his/her average whether submitted by the
bowler, the team or others. If the submitted average is lower than required and results in lower classification or more handicap,
the bowlers scores are disqualified.The tournament managers or directors reserve the
right to reject any entry or re-rate any bowler. The decision of the tournament directors shall be final. If the bowler
does not accept the re-rate average, the entry fee shall be refunded.