The $4,000 iBowlStrikes / Bowling200.com
Winter HDCP Doubles & Optional Singles
Bowling Tournament Rules
Official iBowlStrikes | Bowling200.com $4,000 Winter Bowling Tournament
1. To bowl
in this tournament you must be a current USBC Member with Card-ID# (You may be asked to show Regular ID)
2. This is
a handicap doubles bowling tournament with Optional $1,000 Open Scratch Singles, Optional $1,000 Open Handicap Singles, Optional $500 women's handicap singles, Senior HDCP Singles, and Optional $500 Women's
3. Handicap ratio: 90% of 210 - Composite USBC 2016/17 book average of 21 games or more. If no
USBC 16/17 composite book average, we may consider using your current 2018 highest Winter average of 21 games or more (with
proof)—Please bring a league standings sheet (as proof). We may also consider using a re-rated established average
from another tournament re-rate, or your current 2018 league average. Please bring proof with latest standings.
- Bowlers who do not meet the above requirement will bowl scratch. - Sports Leagues or Sports Shot averages are not allowed. If you have a Sports Bowling League average,
inform us and we will adjust the submitted average according to the USBC Average Adjustment
Scale at Bowl.com
- At the tournament director's
discretion, we may re-rate bowlers that have increased their average 15 (or more) pins in the last year.
We may also re-rate bowlers that have bowled in other Bowling200.com tournaments in past years who have consistently averaged
10-15 or more pins over their book average We do not re-rate bowlers based on earnings, but on consitant performance of bowling
higher than book average. Bowlers that have been re-rated by other tournaments may have to use their re-rated tournament
average - at the director's discretion. Please INFORM US if
you have been re-rated for a tournament.
A Doubles Team may be any combination of male or female bowlers.
4b. Max Handicap per game: 45 for men | 55 for women
5. There is No Max Team Cap (or Alibi TeamMax Team Cap), which means any bowler
may bowl with any other bowler. All Scratch Bowlers can bowl together as a team.
6. Important: The Maximum Handicap score per game by a single bowler allowed is 300.
includes Sidepots, Brackets, Singles, and Doubles participation)
Prize fund for Doubles Entry will be returned 100%. Itemized $30 Entry; $18 Prize fund, $6.50, Lineage, $5 Expenses. For $25
Entry: $13.50 to Prize fund
8. Bowlers may re-enter the tournament
and cash more than once, but may only cash 1 time with the same partner.
9. Bowlers may only win 1 (one) place in side pots for each division - Handicap and Scratch.
10. It is the bowler's responsibility to verify the accuracy of his or her own average. Failure
to use proper average shall disqualify scores if the submitted average is lower than the actual average.
11. The tournament directors may add or alter squad times of additional Squads
during the course of the tournament as deemed necessary.
We ask that Bowlers do not record their own scores. Opposing team bowlers or Staff at your pair of lanes can record your
scores. If you are unsure, please contact tournament staff or bowling center staff.
13. Profanity, Cheating or abuse of equipment is not allowed.
14. Tournament Directors reserve the right to re-rate or reject any entry
15. Decisions of the Tournament directors shall be final
PBA or PWBA Members / Cardholders are not permitted to bowl in this tournament. National or Regional Title Holders are
not allowed to bowl in this tournament. If you have ever participated in a PBA Bowling Event and came in 1st Place in that
Pro Bowlers Event, you are not eligible to bowl in this tournament.
1 in 10 Team Entries will cash in Handicap Doubles
18. Should the 2018 iBowlStrikes
/ Bowling200.com Winter Tournament event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control such as weather, or any other
circumstance(s) beyond the tournament's control, the Bowling200.com Tournament will endeavor to set new dates for the
event to make up for any possible lost tournament days or squads.
shall be the Bowler's responsibility to inform the Tournament Directors if his or her average has been re-rated or adjusted.
The re-rated and/or adjusted average may be used during the tournament. Failure to inform the tournament directors of re-rated
averages may result in a disqualification. Bowlers are responsible for verifying his/her average whether submitted by the
bowler, the team or others. If the submitted average is lower than required and results in lower classification or more handicap,
the bowlers scores are disqualified.The tournament managers or directors reserve the
right to reject any entry or re-rate any bowler. The decision of the tournament directors shall be final. If the bowler
does not accept the re-rate average, the entry fee shall be refunded.