The Official 2020 Christmas Cash Bowling Tournament Rules
Official iBowlStrikes | Bowling200.com $10,000 Christmas Bowling
Tournament Rules 2020
To bowl in this tournament you must be a current USBC Member with Card-ID -- Doubles Teams
will bowl 3 games across 3 pr. of lanes for total pinfall w Hdcp. Your individual doubles score will carry over and
count towards your Singles Score.
2. This is a Handicap Doubles Bowling Tournament with Optional Open Scratch Singles,
Optional Open Handicap Singles, Optional Women's Handicap Singles, Optional Scratch Doubles, Senior HDCP Singles, and Optional
Women's Scratch Singles.
3. Handicap ratio: 90% of 210 - Highest USBC 2019/2020 book average of 21 games or more (this
includes highest summer league avg.. If no USBC 19/20 book average, we will consider using your current 2020/21new
winter highest average of 21 games or more (or a composite of your current averages if you need 21 games in)—Please
bring a league standings sheet as proof). We may also consider using a re-rated established average
from another tournament, or if you've bowled games in our past tournaments. Everyone bowls on their highest 2019 or 20 average.
Please bring proof with latest standings. If you have EVER been rerated YOU MUST REPORT IT TO US.
- Bowlers who do not meet the above requirement
will bowl scratch. - Sports Leagues or Sports Shot averages are not allowed.
If you have a Sports Bowling League average, Please inform us and we will adjust
the submitted average according to the USBC Average Adjustment Scale at Bowl.com
- At the tournament director's discretion,
we may re-rate bowlers that have increased their average 15 (or more) pins in the last year. We may
also re-rate bowlers that have bowled in other Bowling200.com tournaments in past years who have consistently averaged 10-15
or more pins over their book average We do not re-rate bowlers based on earnings, but on consitant performance of bowling
higher than book average. Bowlers that have been re-rated by other tournaments may have to use their re-rated tournament
average - at the director's discretion. Please inform us if
you have been re-rated for a tournament. note:
4. A Doubles Team may be any combination of male or female bowlers.
4b. Max Handicap per game: 40 for men |
50 for women
5. There is No Max Team Cap (or Alibi TeamMax Team
Cap), which means any bowler may bowl with any other bowler. Scratch Bowlers can bowl together as a team.
6. Important: The Maximum Handicap
score per game by a single bowler allowed is 300. THE EXTRA
PINS LEFT CANNOT "CARRY OVER TO YOUR TOTAL
(This includes Sidepots, Brackets, Singles, and
7. Prize fund for Doubles Entry will
be returned 100%. Itemized $35 Entry; $23 Prize fund & Squad prizes, $7.50, Lineage, $5.50 Expenses. For $30-$25 Entry:
$17-$14 to Prize fund
8. Bowlers may re-enter the tournament
and cash more than once, but may only cash 1 time with the same partner.
9. Bowlers may only win 1 (one) place in side pots or SINGLES for each division - Handicap and Scratch.
10. It is the bowler's responsibility to verify the accuracy of his or
her own average. Failure to use proper average shall disqualify scores if the submitted average is lower
than the actual average.
11. The tournament directors may add or alter squad times of additional Squads during the course of the tournament as
deemed necessary.--meaning we could run late if large crowd
We ask that Bowlers do not record their own scores. Opposing team bowlers or Staff at your pair of lanes can record your
scores. If you are unsure, please contact tournament staff or bowling center staff.
13. Profanity, Cheating or abuse of equipment is not allowed.
14. Tournament Directors reserve the right to re-rate or reject any entry - and director
has the final decision on determining entering averages based
on individual circumstances and performance (even if only 1 squad has been bowled)
15. Decisions of the Tournament directors shall be final
16. PBA & PWBA Active Members / Cardholders are not permitted to bowl in this
tournament, unless the membership ended before 2018. National or Regional Title Holders are not allowed to bowl in this
17. 1 in 10 Team Paying Entries will cash in Handicap
Doubles. NOTE: iBowlStrikes / Bowling200.com Tournaments are
guaranteed--but if the tournament is postponed, or shortened due to bad weather, Covid 19, damage to the center, or other
circumstances beyond the tournament's control, the tournament may have to be paid based on entries.
18. Should the 2020 $10,000 iBowlStrikes / Bowling200.com Christmas Bowling Tournament event be cancelled due to
circumstances beyond our control such as weather, center damage, covid-19, or any other circumstance(s) beyond the tournament's control, the Bowling200.com Tournament will endeavor to set new
"Make-up"dates for the event to make up for any possible lost tournament days or squads. In this scenario,
the tournament could possibly turn into a Based on Entry event.
You will be required to wear a mask/face covering while speaking to the tournament staff.
20. The oil Pattern used is a slightly modified version of the 43' Chameleon
shall be the Bowler's responsibility to inform the Tournament Directors if his or her average has been re-rated or adjusted.
YOU MUST CHECK IN TO INFORM US. The re-rated and/or adjusted average may be used during the tournament.
Failure to inform the tournament directors of re-rated averages may result in a disqualification. Bowlers
are responsible for verifying his/her average whether submitted by the bowler, the team or others. If the submitted
average is lower than required and results in lower classification or more handicap, the bowlers scores are disqualified.The tournament managers or directors reserve the right to reject any entry or re-rate any
bowler. The decision of the tournament directors shall be final. If the bowler does not accept the re-rate average
before bowling, the entry fee shall be refunded.